BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

First Blog?

Never had a blog before. Guess I can thank a couple girls on CinC for starting one... finally. Anyone who knows me should know that with my FMIL I should've had one AGES ago. I really can't think about what to say right now.

I'm.
So.
Tired.

And my neighbors just started being loud again. Just technically 9 days til they get "evicted." Can't wait. Maybe that means DF will finally start sleeping AT home. Not at the command.

More later. I think maybe since it's 2:34am and I gotta be up and at Oceana Auto Hobby Shop by 9am tomorrow, I should probably start to think about getting sleep.

2 comments:

Tammi said...

You're welcome. :) Happy blogging.

mrsmonje said...

Woo Hoo!! Welcome to the blogging world :) I promise Ill always comment so make sure to up date it! And ask me any questions, sleep well